We are the walk-in clinic for your pet!
easyvetclinic provides affordable veterinary care on an outpatient basis, Open convenient hours.
We love pets. We also love pet owners. Our non-traditional clinic model honors the human-animal bond by featuring an open floor plan where clients are encouraged to stay with their pet for the duration of the appointment. Since we understand that wellness is a dynamic process of change and growth, our practice is made of professionals that are specifically trained to address your pet's health over the course of a lifetime. Because we are also pet owners, our passion for providing affordable and convenient pet care remains unmatched within our industry.
Professional Care You Can Trust
We specialize in treating dogs and cats on an out-patient basis in a calm, serene, fear-free environment. Routine medical exams, vaccinations, and diagnostics to identify serious illnesses like diabetes are just a few of the medical services offered by easyvetclinic. The best part is that we are conveniently open weekends and you'll never need an appointment - all at an affordable price.
Convenience of Walk-Ins and Wellness Plans, Is What Sets Us Apart
Just walk in and relax. Your pet is in good hands. When you enter into the easyvetclinic, simply check in at our Welcome Kiosk. Our staff is alerted and will register you to see the veterinarian as soon as possible. There are no appointments so you will be taken care of in the order that you check-in. Our staff will talk to you to find out the best solution for your pet and suggest a diagnostic/treatment solution that best fits your financial budget. Value in our clinic means we guarantee low medication and lab test prices without sacrificing quality veterinary care and compassion for your pet.
Pre-register for even faster first walk-in visit.
- Typically Open From 11:00AM-7:00PM
Current Wait Time
Always fast service. Walk-in anytime. Take care of your pet on your schedule, not ours.
We Treat Your Pet As Our Own
Our professional staff are pet lovers too but understand that preventive care can be costly. Just like humans, regular visits and vaccinations are the foundation of a long and happy life. Our Prime Wellness plan is affordable and is designed to keep your pet healthy, happy and energetic on a budget you can afford.
Services We Offer
- Examinations by our fully Licensed Veterinarian
- Traditional 1-year Rabies Vaccine (Dogs or Cats)
- Traditional 3-year Rabies Vaccine(Dogs and Cats)
- PureVax 1-year* Rabies Vaccine for Cats (What's that?)
- Distemper, Parvo, Parainfluenza & Adenovirus (DAPP) Vaccine (Dogs)
- Leptosporosis Annual Vaccine for Dogs
- Oral Bordetella Vaccine for Dogs (No needles or nose drops!)
- Annual Heartworm Test
- Feline Viral Rhinotracheitis, Calici, and Panleukopenia (FVRCP) Vaccine
- Feline Leukemia Virus (FELV) Annual Vaccine
- Feline Leukemia Virus/Feline Immunodeficiency Virus (FELV/FIV) Test
- Intestinal Parasite Check
- Basic Deworming
- Routine Nail Trim