Congratulations on your new puppy! If you’re unsure what’s next in your exciting journey of being a pet parent, then don’t worry – we have it covered for you at easyvet. Here’s a list of things you should prepare for to make sure your new puppy is healthy:
- Core vaccines for puppies
- Heartworm testing and prevention for puppies
- Annual blood work and health screening for puppies
- Flea and tick prevention for puppies
- Nutritional consultations for puppy health
- Microchipping for puppies
What will I need for my new puppy?
Bringing a new pet home is always a little stressful (in between all the exciting parts). Here’s a quick checklist of some things you may want to consider for your new puppy.
Stuff to get from a local pet supply store or online retailer:
- Adjustable Collar
- Name Tag With Phone Number
- Rabies Tag
Things to consult with your veterinarian about:
- The best dog food for puppies
- Healthy treats
- Which vaccines your puppy needs and when
- The appropriate time for a spay / neuter
- Warning signs in new puppies
- How to puppy-proof your home
easyvet offers affordable care with a focus on convenience and transparency
Find a veterinarian near you and our experienced team will take care of your new puppy. From vaccines to nutritional consultations, we cover the entire spectrum of everything you’ll need to get started as a new pet parent. We’re proud to offer the lowest prices in the area on core and lifestyle vaccines, parasite testing as well as flea, tick, and heartworm preventatives.
You can simply walk right into our locations for convenient pet care or book an appointment online. We let you stay near your new puppy throughout the entire visit so they don’t have to spend a moment without you! We look forward to meeting and treating your new puppy!
Learn more about easyvet
How is easyvet so affordable?
easyvet clinic: an overview
Locations that offer New Puppy Exams